Our Commercial Concrete Services
Whether you’re building from the ground up or want to refresh a floor or sidewalk, talk to us about our commercial concrete solutions:
- Basements: The basement is the foundation of your commercial building. It needs to be strong and able to resist moisture and temperature extremes. A concrete basement can provide the support and stability a building needs.
- Concrete footings: Concrete footings support a building’s foundation. For commercial buildings, which tend to be larger than residential ones, the footing must be the correct size to support the structure properly. They may also need to be reinforced to provide adequate support.
- Sidewalks: Smooth sidewalks create a welcoming path to your building. They also help to prevent trips and falls. We install new concrete sidewalks to refresh your building or during the initial construction phase.
- Stamped concrete: Add some beauty to your commercial building’s sidewalks or patio area with stamped concrete. We have a variety of stamped designs available.
- Floors: Concrete floors are ideal for labs, kitchens and other areas where a solid, durable floor is necessary. You can even install them in public-facing spaces, such as hotel lobbies, and dress them up with paint or stamping.