Design Options for Your Garage Door
The range of design options with IDC-Automatic garage doors is limited only by your imagination. All IDC-Automatic Garage Doors offer a selection of styles, windows and colors. IDC-Automatic Garage Doors Custom Garage Door 5 Series and 7 Series residential garage doors are completely customizable. Our experienced sales team will work with you to find the right door to match your style and budget.
Here’s a look at some of the specific options you’ll be able to choose when searching for a new garage door:
- Material: What do you want your garage door made of? You can choose from among options like wood, steel, composite and more. Each option comes with its own unique price point, and each provides its own benefits. Wood offers a uniquely unmistakable look, while steel delivers unmatched durability. Composite is a budget-friendly option — a material that can offer the look of a custom wood finish garage door without the cost.
- Color: You’ll want a garage door that complements the rest of your home’s exterior. Choose the right color or stain, and you’ll enhance your home’s curb appeal — the garage door will work with the rest of the home’s facade to create a seamlessly attractive look.
- Style: Are you interested in the classic look of a carriage style garage door? While these garage doors aren’t perfect in all situations, they can provide a vintage feel when installed at many homes. You’ll also find more traditional panel-style garage doors that offer a more contemporary look and feel.
- Insulation: A big part of the design is insulation. While no one will actually see your garage door’s insulation, you’ll want to consider it as a way of protecting your vehicles and other assets — and as a way of reducing your home heating and cooling costs. Insulation can be an investment that pays for itself because it protects your garage and your home, as well as the things you store in them.
- Hardware: Some garage door models offer optional decorative hardware. Hardware can provide an added flourish of style that helps the look of your garage door and your home step out of the ordinary and into the extraordinary.
No two homes are exactly alike, which is why it’s so important to navigate these options and make the right decisions for your home. At IDC-Automatic, we offer custom garage doors in Minnesota that help you achieve the look, feel and operation you’ve always wanted out of a garage door.
We provide three-year warranties that deliver added peace of mind after installation. Knowing that garage door replacements don’t always come at the most opportune time, we also offer 12-month, interest-free financing. We’ve been serving home and business owners in Minneapolis and throughout the Twin Cities area since 1974, and we use the experience and knowledge we’ve gained through these 40-plus years to provide the best services possible.
Contact us today about your garage door style and design needs.