Overhead Door Service and Installation for Loading Bays and Warehouses
Commercial overhead doors for loading bay applications in Minneapolis and the surrounding areas must meet the most demanding operating conditions. High-traffic warehouse and loading dock doors may need to handle several hundred opening cycles weekly, and most doors must withstand severe temperatures and protect against the elements. idc-Automatic provides overhead doors and services that meet these needs.
Types of Overhead Loading Bay Doors We Offer
The experts at idc-Automatic have years of experience providing area warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing plants with high-performance overhead door solutions. Whether your facility requires a steel dock door, an overhead door for a supply bay or a rolling door for a storage area, we can help you choose the ideal option.
We partner with Clopay® to offer one of the most comprehensive selections of commercial overhead doors and accessories in the surrounding five states, including:
- Energy Series insulated doors: Clopay Energy Series doors deliver superior performance to applications requiring insulation, like cold storage facilities and refrigerated warehouses.
- Industrial doors: Clopay Industrial Series doors come in various designs and colors, offering a versatile solution for supply docks, warehouses, loading bays and other industrial applications.
- Roll-up sheet doors: Roll-up doors made from 26 gauge steel are perfect for lighter-duty operations requiring durable and efficient solutions, such as mini-warehouses and self-storage facilities.
- Operators and other accessories: idc-Automatic is a leading supplier of state-of-the-art commercial overhead door operators from Liftmaster®, one of the most recognized brands in the industry.
Overhead Loading Bay Door Installation, Repair and Maintenance
The idc-Automatic team understands that your commercial loading bay dock doors must stand the test of time. Besides offering an extensive selection of overhead doors, we provide a comprehensive range of services throughout the Twin Cities region, including:
- Installation: idc-Automatic features the area’s most highly skilled and trained technicians and can ensure smooth and precise installation. Our team will also remove your old door and haul it away as an added convenience. We back many of our products and services with some of the industry’s most comprehensive warranties.
- Repair: Because loading bay dock doors endure many more opening cycles than a standard garage door, they sometimes require repairs. Our overhead door repair services can cover any issue, from realignments to panel repairs to spring and cable replacements. We have hundreds of parts in our inventory and offer fast service to ensure minimal downtime and keep your doors in peak operating condition.
- Preventive maintenance: Scheduling regular loading bay door maintenance checks and tune-ups identify minor issues before they worsen and help maximize your commercial door’s life span. Our professionals can consult with you to develop a maintenance schedule based on your specific door design and its number of monthly opening cycles. Each service visit consists of cleaning your door’s most critical components, lubricating the vital parts and thoroughly inspecting the entire system.